SOCIAL & COMMUNITY
Social & Community Participation
Agape I care Helps its participants get the most from increased social community participation and expanding their social relationships or engaging with their peers for those who lack individual skills. Agape I care offers practical community challenges and participation programs for children and adults with disabilities.
We create Person-centered programs that help participants :
- Enhance independent living life skills.
- Build and maintain relationships.
- Communicate effectively.
We provide exciting excursions for children and adolescents suffering from disabilities. Our field breaks and outings encourage:
- Building confidence and Independence amongst participants
- Increase social skill development
- Building friendly and trusting relationships with peers
- Help explore new places, sights, and surroundings
- Allow personal space and time to help the participant and carer relaxation
With increased community participation, people with disabilities can experience new things, build essential skills, and learn how to build and strengthen peer relationships. We also focus on providing our carers with adequate time and breaks, especially those involved with round-the-clock monitoring for participants.